Bleach Hentai DB

Display comments on Photos | Albums
Filter
Display

• 成人A漫 - Sunday 8 July 2018 07:18Reply
    中文死神A漫
  • rapist123 - Wednesday 20 June 2018 15:35Reply
    i gonna cum in you slut. your body is a living orgasm serve to fulfil my carnal need. fap fap. bear my childrens, you are so hawt
  • twhentai - Saturday 16 June 2018 02:50Reply
  • 狂草织姬 - Tuesday 15 May 2018 10:27Reply
    真想把她按在床上往死里操
  • Lu - Thursday 22 February 2018 21:36Reply
    MMM, I would do nothing but take turns sniffing out their respective pussies here!

Here's an odor type anticipation description:
    how
    1. Nel: I'd expect her to have a slightly sweet piss odor, likely light and musty.

2. Tatsuki: I'd likely be be getting a strong, musty piss stink mixed with some crotch-sweat, she seems the type who hardly wipes due to her athletic activities.

3. Yoruichi: She must have that sharp, Swiss cheesy piss stink mixed with spandex due to her typical attire of stretch pants(she must be quite stinky since she's likely spent days in the field on missions).

4. Harribel: I'd likely get that sharp, sour natural piss stink(due to her likely being a virgin).

I'd also get some of their respective ass odor/stink AND that musty coppery odor courtesy of their periods! I'd be creaming my self silly from their respective feminine/hygienic odors, I'd also take any tampons they may have plugging their snatches for later sniffing..............
  • Cute - Friday 4 August 2017 11:09Reply
    Cute Pussy and anal
  • Lu - Wednesday 12 July 2017 18:20Reply
    MMM, I'd like to sniff their respective pussies here!

Here's an odor anticipation chart:

1. Nemu: light musty odor.
    2. Nanao: slight pissy/fishy stink.
    3. Yoruichi: strong spandexy pissy stink.
    4. Isane: musty sweet scent.
    5. Rangiku: sharp bitter fishy stink.
    6. Retsu: light-moderate pissy/fishy odor.

I'd sniff 'em all till I'm passing out or cumming from those feminine odors!
  • zxc - Thursday 6 July 2017 06:53Reply
    好jb骚
  • L123456 - Saturday 17 June 2017 03:10Reply
    动漫美足美脚加Q 3078332747
  • Lu - Wednesday 31 May 2017 15:07Reply
    MMM, I'd like to sniff the crotch n ass parts of their respective short shorts after they've used them up and put 'em in the hamper for the day!

Here's an odor speculation chart:

1. Rukia, crotch: slight musty pissy odor, ass: soft stinky odor.

2. Tatsuki, crotch: strong bitter pissy stink, ass: strong musty odor.

3. Rangiku, crotch: sharp sour fishy stink, ass: soft musty sweet scent.

Either way, crotch and ass sweat should enhance whatever stinks they work up, I'd sniff those shorts till I pass out or cum from the sheer respective spandexy stinks!